Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Walking on Sunshine Would Burn Your Feet

Tomorrow is going to be 80 degrees. Eighty. Degrees. That's like seas of fire in Pittsburgh terms. It's already hotter outside than it is in, which I consider to be a miracle almost as awesome as turning water into wine (the reverse of which I've been finding myself doing steadily more often as this semester progresses).
The best part is that I can remember just maybe two years ago being livid that it was snowing on April 4th. I remember Spring Break 04' at Splash Lagoon in Erie will a huge snowstorm was going on sometime around the beginning of April. Eighty degrees on April 6th? Unheard of!
I suppose someone, at this point, would bring up global warming and blah blah blah. And to them I say, Emily + Global Warming = BFFs 4 lyfe! Or, that is, until a tsunami wipes out wherever I'm living.

No comments:

Post a Comment