Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Fever for students at PPU!



Everyone must be sick of school by now...I know I am. Once flip-flops are pulled out and the temperatures hit 70+ degrees...spring fever is definitely underway. Less and less people are showing up for class, procrastination is becoming extreme, and the Point is filled with students who are tanning, reading and frolicking in the grass pretending to be athletes. It's basically gotten to the point where it is just too hot everywhere to do anything. The dorms are 100 degrees (mainly because the heaters are still cooking and Lawrence has no air flow) and clothes are annoying to wear at this point. Due to the extreme temperatures and lackadaisical attitudes from everyone (including myself), I vote for no more school for the semester. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment