Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hydroxycut and Running

Currently I am sitting outside, sweating and it is 81 degrees out. It's April 6th. Either God is letting us enjoy a few nice days before the end of Earth or it's Spring. I'll take Spring.

But anyways, I am about to run and although I run year-round I keep it indoors during winter. Find a day like today and even if you had never run a mile in your life you find yourself wanting to go. This is only partially relevant to my post. I work at GNC and lately, since the weather is turning, everyone and their Mother have been coming in to buy Hydroxycut or some other fat burner. Now on top of running, I lift weights religiously and most people over winter tend to bulk up heavier than they want so they can cut it down around this time of year. Women, well most realize they packed on a few and want to get rid of it.

So two more signs of Spring? Hydroxycut and running. Hey Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment