Monday, April 5, 2010

Gotta Love Spring

So as I sit in a tremendous amount of traffic going down to the waterfront, I find it a good time to do a little Spring post. Some random signs that Spring is here are nice weather and with this nice weather comes, seemingly, EVERYONE leaving work earlier and earlier to enjoy it. So that's reason 1 for the traffic. The other? Road work. Gotta love it. Every Winter we get potholes that I swear I see men in there digging deeper. So let's take 4 lanes and restrict them to 1. During rush hour. Sweet.

And my last sign, that just popped into my head are allergies. Better go stock up on antihistamine's if you want to go outside...or make meth, but nevermind that. But seriously, they've only hit me once so far, thankfully. Let's keep it that way.

Hey Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment